Lead Solution Consultant (Angular)
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Job SummaryJob DescriptionThe Opportunity"The FICO Debt Manager Solution product suite empowers financial institutions to reinvent the Collections Recovery process by bringing a set of market-leading technology and analytic capabilities together into a single comprehensive solution. We are looking for results driven professionals that believe in teamwork and thrive on exceeding expectations." -Hiring Manager
What You will Contribute
* As a Senior Consultant with the Collections Recovery team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented matrix team of FICO Engineers, Product Managers, Project Managers and Solution Consultants to lead the implementation team effort. You will manage contact between the customer and all sales, configuration, data migration, development, professional services, support, and project team members during the implementation process.
* You will be able to work closely with our customer project teams to ensure that all aspects of the implementations are delivered successfully and on time.
* Lead the customer relationship with regular on-site visits during the implementation process.
* Manage issues and enhancements identified throughout the project by working with the appropriate FICO team members. What We are Seeking
* Bachelor's degree in technical (engineering, software, etc.) or highly related field.
* Must have experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, Java
Script, and Web Services
* Provide large-scale software implementation for external customers in the financial services industry.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, analytical problem-solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
* Experience designing and setting up exception handling, query tuning, optimization and refactoring for performance in a high availability environment.
* Experience retrieving data via API/web services.
* A team player who can bring a positive attitude and productivity in high pressure situations.
* 20-25% travel on periodic basis as customer and implementation cycle requires. Our Offer to You
* A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
* The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
* Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
* Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave. Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today
- Big Data analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
* Credit Scoring
- 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
* Fraud Detection and Security
- 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
* Anti-Money Laundering
- our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success. Our success is dependent on really talented people
- just like you
- who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/CareersFICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.