Lead Software Engineer (UI) - Central or East Region
Welcome to Allscripts!
Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information. Founded in November of 2018, Veradigm, an Allscripts subsidiary, is a health information technology, analytics and intervention solutions company. We are dedicated to simplifying the complicated healthcare system with next-generation technology and solutions, transforming healthcare from the point-of-care to everyday life. Now the largest source of de-identified ambulatory patient records available, our unique portfolio provides data-driven actionable insights, derived from best-in-class analytics, and integrated with point of care technology solutions to help improve the quality, efficiency and value of healthcare. Our solutions support biopharma, health plans, healthcare providers, health technology partners, and most importantly, the patients they serve. That is how we are transforming health, insightfully.
* ACCELRX LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (UI)*remote role (central or east preferred) / front-end guru.
Veradigm is looking for software engineers (UI) to help develop cutting edge software applications in the healthcare technology industry. AccelRx is a suite of applications that includes users such as clinicians, patients, data analysts, etc. The goal of AccelRx is to streamline access to specialty drugs. As a front-end guru, you will be responsible for the development of AccelRx Web and Mobile product user interfaces. As an individual contributor, you will help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business requirements. You will drive and personally embody a new engineering culture that demands high-quality, robust and innovative solutions to the complex business problems our customers face. All candidates should be quick learners, be reasonably undaunted by uncharted territory, be versatile in the face of what needs to be done, be able to design and write systems that are maintainable and scale up well, be proud of doing a good job, and be able to make strong individual contributions in the setting of a tightly-knit team. Collaborate with your team to iterate on implementation and design of the product
* You must have expert knowledge in web standards such as HTML/HTML5, CSS, and Java.
Script as well as browser capabilities (e.g. Explorer vs. Safari vs Chrome vs. Firefox), deep experience in UI Component or portal/portlet type of design/implementation with extensive experience with Java.
Script libraries/frameworks (e.g.
REACT, jQuery, Storybook, etc)
* You must have the in-depth experience to implement adaptive and responsive type of designs/implementations for both desktop and mobile devices
* Strong knowledge of asynchronous processing, branding, innovative and creative UX web concepts that can provide an end-to-end "wow" factor; and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills for web applications
* In addition, you must have great communication and be detail oriented
* Participate in design and code review.
QualificationsAcademic and Professional
Qualifications* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships, preferred.
Experience* 3-5 years experience in web/mobile application technologies
* Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java.
Script, and DOM* Extensive experience in Java.
Script libraries, e.g., AngularJS, Backbone, etc.
* Extensive experience working with REACT framework
* Extensive experience writing unit tests and integration tests
* Experience working with Storybook
* Familiar with RESTful interfaces (HTTP
* Experience authoring websites for mobile devices. Working knowledge of native mobile app development is a plus.
* Experience implementing high-performance interfaces with HTML 5* Self-motivated; able to independently identify and implement needed improvements
* Agile Methodologies, e.g. Scrum.
Excellent analytical skills.
Requirements* Minimal. Not a core requirement for this position
- potentially 2-3x per year. Working Arrangements:
* Remote office
- central or east coast-based preferred due to time zones/working w/ India team. An individual at this level will be expected to maintain regular working hours appropriate for the location and assignment. At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings. Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans.
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.#LI-ALLVisa Sponsorship is not offered for this position