Lead Information Security Software Developer at Lumen Technologies in Broomfield, CO
Lumen TechnologiesBroomfield, CO
LEAD INFORMATION SECURITY SOFTWARE DEVELOPER-
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Lumen Threat Research team is looking for an experienced Lead Information Security Developer Engineer.
THis person will p rovide leadership to the Security development team in their efforts to design and implement complex automation software; and make major enhancements to existing software components. Apply technical expertise to our current tech stack and introduce new and approved technologies that will reduce cost and improve the quality of our solutions. Lead others in the application of industry best practices to deliver high quality software solutions on time. Vendor selection and on-going vendor management will also be a responsibility in this role.
- Works with the Technical Director, Technical Architect, App/Web Developer, Database Administrator, System Administrator, Project Management, Account Management and Creative to create best-in-class websites and applications, completing all requirements and meeting usability expectations
- Develops software that improves Security processes through automation
- Estimates timeline for assigned projects and ensures that work is completed with the estimate given
- Takes a lead role in establishing and implementing standards that will facilitate the delivery of high quality and secure software
- Deep understanding of web frameworks and the necessary technologies related to authentication, session management, and authorization
- 8+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and keep multiple priorities on target
- Self-motivated with a consistent drive towards results
- 5+ years working in a Unix/Linux based server environment with strong scripting skills
- Strong usability and interface design experience
- Expertise with JSON, AJAX, and Restful API design
- Must have experience in Java, Python or Golang
- Nice to have experience in Angular
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 232256
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses ). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.