Consultant required for the below mentioned requirement Location : Mclean VA Duration : 12 months+ MANDATORY: Agile tem – Use Scalled Agile Framwork (SAFE) Candidates must have a technical background. Hands on experience “how and why” use the tools. Soft skills are key – communication, participating at sessions, asking right questions. Technologies 2) Spring 3) Spring MVC (PRESENTATIONS) 4) Angular is a Plus 5) Middleware: Soap/Restful 6) Database – NOSQL (MONGO)/Min.
RDBMS/Oracle Financial is a REQUIRED Responsibilities:
• Assists in developing, testing, implementation and support of application systems.
• Partners with development teams through the project life cycle, including writing and developing code within projects.
• Accountable for designing and developing stable, scalable and maintainable systems and solutions, interfacing new systems with legacy systems and integration of new and existing systems with other business lines.
• Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs.
• Prepares documentation of all procedures used in system
• Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
• Reviews requirements, design and implementation plans and is accountable for ensuring that design and development is aligned with standards.
• Provides oversight during implementations into production and monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Occasionally requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in emergency type situations.
• May mentor junior developers and/or coordinate the work of on-site coordinators that support off-shore development. Basic Qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Related Fields or equivalent military experience
• Development experience using the following Technologies/Tools (1-2 years for Level 2/Senior Associate and 2+ years for Level 3/Principal Associate):
• Java/J2EE, Ruby and/or Unix shell scripting
• Relational databases at the Enterprise level (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.) -
- Thanks/Regards Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 299 Cell : 408-543-9574 Address: 4800 Patrick Henry Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95054 Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.