Sobus is a French startup founded in 2016 by 2 entrepreneurs. We create the first ticket booking engine for any type of transport (bus, train, carpool...).
In 2 years, we have covered all the bus routes in Europe. Our algorithms allow you to create intermodal routes by combining tickets to offer a wider choice of routes and schedules. Our UI/UX is one of the most optimized in the market. What is more, our strong growth now allows us to develop a new version of the booking engine, in particular by attacking the train market.
Our website: www.sobus.travel
As a Lead Full-Stack Developer, you will have a key role in our R&D. You will work closely with the CTO and the international SoBus team. The development of innovative features makes you excited, and you manage to implement them quickly and (almost) bug-free by meeting technical challenges one by one.
You will have the lead on:
- The integration of complex APIs from French and foreign train companies, in order to give even more complete offer to our customers;
- The development of new functionalities. This may include the route search engine, MySQL databases, customer account, payment system security or all back-office functions.
- The development of IU / UX on a complex product since there are many special cases on train tickets;
- Optimization of the purchasing funnel, by being "data-driven";
- The creation of Landing Pages containing unique and useful information for the client;
- Develop mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- You are a force of proposal to improve the performance of the solution.
We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and potential, not a CV that would tick all the boxes. Your profile:
- The first experience in a startup or large web company;
- Mastery of PHP (Symfony 3 framework) and MySQL;
- A mastery of React.JS or React Native is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
Package with salary and stock options. We are based in Paris, at Station F, the world's largest startup campus.
To apply, send your CV and a short email to jobs.tech (at) sobus.fr
Join us now!