Lead Angular Developer
My client based in Paradise Valley, AZ is looking for a strong Angular developer to lead a team of local and remote developers as we seek to revolutionize and automate medical visits. The team lead will head the development of core user experiences that support patients, doctors and internal staff members who work together to change the way patients are evaluated and managed in various healthcare settings. This is a six month contract to hire opportunity paying up to $45.00 per hour plus health benefits!
RequiredSkills & Experience
* 6+ years Java
Script, ES6 is a must.
* 4+ years Angular, with current knowledge of versions 4-7
* 3+ years Nodejs
* 3+ years Redux is highly desired
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Postgres or MySQL
* Demonstrated leadership skills with driving results of teams of 4-10 staff members
* Strong knowledge of Agile and related tools (JIRA, etc)
* Experience and knowledge of working with CICD including Docker, Jenkins, or related products.
* Strong knowledge of HTML, SASS, and CSSDesired Skills & Experience
* Docker, Jenkins or related products
* JIRA or other Agile related tools
What You Will Be Doing
* Angular 4+
* HMTL, SASS, CSS
* Postgres or MySQLDaily Responsibilities
* New Development
* Leadership responsibilitiesThe Offer
* Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
* Contract Duration:
- 6 MonthsYou will receive the following benefits:
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.