Lead AEM Developer
Full-time Job Description Infosys is seeking for Lead AEM Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including
RequirementsElicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
RequiredQualifications: • Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Sunnyvale, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• Should have experience with AEM skill.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (v 5.6.1, 6.0 and higher) components and templates development, AEM Workflows, DAM, Java, J2EE, OSGI, Apache Felix, Apache Sling, JCR, Apache Jackrabbit, CRX, REST, Servlet, JSP.
• Experienced on AEM administration activities like Packaging and Deployments with Maven and Jenkins, using core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, Deployments on TarMK / MongoMK, OSGI Felix configuration, Dispatcher and CDN Caching, Release management, Performance testing etc.
• Experience in any CMS/WCM to AEM Migration.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle (Waterfall/Agile).
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of team leading and management experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Solid Experience in Web Content Management domain.
• Analytical skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment. The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin About Us Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www. Infosys.com Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.