Junior Software Engineer
Teespring believes the future of commerce is social, and each day is working towards becoming the world's leading creator commerce platform. We empower creators by offering an end to end solution for their e-commerce business enabling them to create and sell online within minutes. Creators use our platform to sell high-quality products their fans love, with just an idea and no cost or risk. Teespring has powered its creators to sell over 35 million products across 120 countries, generating over $1bn+ in revenue along the way. What you'll do: As a team, we are still small enough for your influence to be felt in every corner, and yet we're well established enough as a company that we are able to invest in our technology and focus on our growth. We're looking for engineers that can help us build on our solid foundation and take advantage of the exciting opportunity ahead of us. The products domain is an exciting new team at Teespring. They're applying domain driven design to solve complex problems around how we model and represent products to sellers, buyers, and the fulfillment/manufacturing partners. This team will be architecting and building enhancements to our current platform as well as brand new API driven services to enable Teespring to unlock new opportunities for our creators. What we're looking for: One of the company's core values is problem-solving. We believe that a bias towards thoughtful action helps us explore opportunities and test theories quickly, so an engineer who relishes analyzing a difficult problem and moving quickly to solve it would be a good fit here. Balanced against that, in some areas of the code base we need to move deliberately and carefully where risk is higher. An engineer who can strike that balance-moving quickly when possible; moving with more care when required-would enjoy the challenges we face at Teespring. As an engineer on the Products Domain team, we are looking for someone who:
* Has 1
- 3 years of professional development experience using modern object oriented languages such as Ruby, Python, or NodeJS
* Has experience with SQL and relational database design
* Has experience building APIs
* Has a willingness to learn and adapt to new, modern technologies
* Is familiar with security best practices
* Can weigh complex technical options against each other and identify a path forward with incomplete information
* Is skilled at troubleshooting and debugging complex problems using various tools including aggregated logs, monitoring system and error traces.
* Is a team player who is passionate about writing well-tested, functional codeRelevant experience:
* modern Agile development, familiarity with TDD, CI/CD (required)
* exposure to modern web application architectures
* experience with cloud hosting providers such as aws is a plusWhat do we offer?
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA) accounts
* Company-paid life insurance and long term disability
* Liberal paid time off
* 9 paid holidays
* Weekly in-house food allowanceYour Story is Our StrengthTeespring embraces a diverse and inclusive workplace where anyone, anywhere can be part of our growth story. We know that what makes people unique is what makes our team stronger. We are an equal opportunity employer motivated to partner with people from different backgrounds, abilities, experiences, and perspectives. Questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's start a conversation.
Software Developer (Java, Python)San Diego, CA Peraton Aug, 04
Entry and Junior Software EngineerPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania Motion Recruitment Aug, 02
Junior Software EngineerVienna, Virginia SOSi Aug, 02
Junior Software Developer in TestCleveland, Ohio Remesh Jul, 29
Software Engineer -juniorCharlottesville, Virginia Zel Technologies Jul, 28
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.