Junior Java Developer
Job # What_You ll_Be_Doing... Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will work fairly independently on more complex operational & technical projects, issues, systems and applications. You will use your experience, expertise and skills to solve problems that are more difficult or infrequent.
* Identifying and aligning project requirements and conducting impact analyses.
* Working closely with the business team,third party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
* Performing hands-on coding work on projects to introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or enhancing the existing ones.
* Performing engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of systems related to Network provisioning for L1/L2/L3. What_We re_Looking_For... You enjoy using your analytical mind to solve complex problems. You re grea at working in teams and can use your strong communication skills to get your point across. You get to find solutions to meet defined requirements in a fast
- paced environment.
* Bachelor s degree or one or more years of work experience.
* Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
* Experience developing Spring boot applications, Microservices
* Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
* Willingness to travel.
* A degree.
* Two or more years of IT Development experience with the applicable skills. Skills include: Java J2EE, Anugular JS, Java.
Script and SQL.
* Strong database developer skills including Stored Procedures for Oracle, as well as Oracle PL/SQL and PostGreSQL.
* Knowledge with UNIX/Linux with UNIX scripting/Python.
* Knowledge of Node.js, Angular JS, Spring, Apache Ignite, Docker.
* Knowledge of DevOps tools including JIRA, Git/Stash, Confluence, Jenkins.
* Experience with cloud environments AWS, PCF, K8S, etc. When you join Verizon... You ll have the power to go beyond doing the work that s transf how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G
- a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you ll ha the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
TEC Business Unit:
STDBU Show more.