Come join a team of highly talented individuals as a Java
Script developer focused on knowledge graphs. This new team is building a new capability across the ArcGIS platform, which includes ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Enterprise products. Our goal with this exciting effort is to connect our customers' data, whether it is geospatial or not, and leverage the combined power of ArcGIS and graph engines to perform new types of analysis. This is an opportunity to help create a new way of analyzing patterns of life and spatial data together in ArcGIS. If you've worked in connected data problems, worked with semantic and graph engines, or built capabilities for link analysis, we'd like to talk to you!
This challenging opportunity allows you to leverage your Java
Script expertise to design and build new and innovative web applications and developer APIs. Your work will help developer communities reimagine the capabilities of location-aware knowledge graph applications that enable real-world improvements in governments and organizations. You will be part of a team that influences lasting contributions for communities with the web and mobile applications you create. Requirements
* 2+ years of front-end development experience with a fluency and passion for Java
* Proficiency with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Node. JS, ReactJS etc.
* An entrepreneurial awareness of how technology enables excellence within governments and organizations--you need to be interested in why we are developing software, not just how we develop software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Understand the importance of agile software development methodologies and software design techniques (UML, entity relationship diagramming, use cases, data flow diagramming); know how they impact the quality of your design process, team collaboration, and work product
* Working knowledge graph databases such as Neo4J
* Object oriented design skills
* Bachelor's or master's in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level*The CompanyOur passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.