Java Developer with Security Clearance
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• As part of an agile team, researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
• As part of an agile team, designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives
• Providing implementation and technical support services.
• Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
• Estimating the Level of Effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
• 3-5+ years of Java development experience
• Experience developing against relational databases and solid SQL querying skills
• 1+ years experience with a Java framework like Spring
• 1+ years experience with web services development
• 1+ years experience writing automated unit tests
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player and ability to mentor developers with lesser experience
• Bachelor’s degree required (any area) Desired Experience:
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, SonarQube, AWS knowledge
Software Engineer - (Java Developer) with Security ClearanceLittleton, Colorado Ampcus Inc Jul, 31
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.