Java Developer w/Angular (16970), W2 only, OPT & CPT also accepted
Hello, Hope you are doing great!
Job Code OOJ
- 1497 Job Title Java Developer wAngular (16970) Job Location Columbus, Ohio Client Kforce
- Nationwide Primary Skills Java,Angular,Java (SEEE),JUnit,TypeScript,RESTful WebServices,Github,AWS Experience 4-6 Job Description Good Day!
I hope you are doing very well.
DSIG has a great long-term opportunity to work with top nationally based enterprise client!!
Role Java Developer wAngular Location Columbus, OH (This position will require work from home capabilities till the Nationwide workforce is able to transition back into the office) Position Duration 18 months (Option to extend based on performance and client need) Type W2 Hourly Position Job Description Develop, code, and unit test within stated technologies on an Agile line. Assist with upskilling of junior developers and make sure line commitments are covered from iteration to iteration.
Job Skills and Experience (If Submitting candidate, please complete lsquoCandidate Qualificationrsquo) Role Skills, Experience and Add lsquol Considerations Matrix
RequiredSkills and Experience Candidate
Minimum 4-6 years of Application Development Experience Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 4 Years Java (SEEE) Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 4 Years JUnit Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 4 Years Angular (2+) Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 2 Years Typescript Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 2 Years RESTful web services designdevelopment Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 2 Years Github Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Must Have 1 Year Cloud (AWS) (S3, CloudFront, KMS, CodePipeline, CloudFormation) Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Linux Shell Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience
PreferredSkills and Experience Candidate
QualificationsBachelorrsquos degree in computer science, management information science, or related field Insert YesNo Any Experience in Insurance Industry Domain is a plus Insert Yrs. Mons. Experience Additional Considerations for the Role, if any (Optional) Candidate
QualificationsPrior work experience at Nationwide Insurance Insert YesNo Any role-related Industry Certifications not listed above Insert YesNo, Which If Submitting candidate, please complete all details below DSIG Candidate Submission Information Candidate Full Legal Name Contact Phone Number Email Id Attach Copy of Driverrsquos License or Work Auth (to verify legal name) Current Base Location (City, State) Willing to relocate to this job location (YN) Work Authorization Status, With Expire Date Birth Month Day (MMDD) ndash No Year Last 4 digits of Social Security Total Years of Experience Total IT Experience XX Years Total US Experience XX Years Total Relevant Experience XX Years Availability to join (Immediate, 1-Week, 2-Week, Other) Educational Background
- Please include both masters and bachelors, if you have both Degree Type, University Name, Location, Year Graduated Has the candidate been submitted, interviewed andor worked with Kforce or Nationwide Insurance within the last 6 months (YN) LinkedIn Profile URL (if any) Candidate Hourly Rate Is candidate interested in similar roles at other locations (Y
- Nationally, Y
- Regionally, Y-Same State, Y
- Same City, Other, or lsquoNordquo Reference 1 (Will be verified if end-client interview is requested) Reference 1 Name Reference 1 Title Reference 1 Phone Reference 1 Email Reference 2 (Will be verified if end-client interview is requested) Reference 2 Name Reference 2 Title Reference 2 Phone Reference 2 Email DSIG Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For submission consideration, please reply with the following included 1. Candidate Current Resume 2. Completed Candidate