• Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features
• A demonstrable understanding of the Agile software development methodology
• Extensive experience decomposing sophisticated business problems into creative, efficient, and scalable solutions
• Proficiency with server-side/mid-tier languages, frameworks, libraries, and related technologies: Java EE, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC/Spring Boot, Logback, SLF4j, Maven
• Appreciation for and alignment to standard methodologies regarding object-oriented design, coding standards, RESTful service consumption and integration, common design patterns, secure application development, and test coverage
• Familiarity with the following will be a plus:
• DevOps concepts governing SCM, continuous integration, monitoring, and deployment processes
• Enterprise application architecture patterns and orchestration frameworks such as Apache Camel
• Client-side unit testing frameworks and test runners like Jasmine and Karma
• Docker containerization and AWS cloud deployment and application management via the AWS console
• AWS certification(s)
• The W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and their implementation Why Hays?
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit) Nervous about an upcoming interview?
Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.