Java/Angular Software Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- This is a hands-on role in an Agile development team which dedicated on accelerating technical product delivery. You will be a skilled full-stack developer who is passionate about code quality and can contribute to some of our planned initiatives such as DevOps, BDD, micro services and migration to a Cloud platform.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of software design and development experience in Java or Java.
Script (using React or Angular).
- Strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps cultures, including tangible experience in CI-CD tool chains
- Strong knowledge of big-data and relational data technologies
- Design for production: resilience, scalability, availability, performance, security, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals across the CCB & Global Technology organizations.
- Coaching: Provide hands-on coaching to development teams on the effective leverage of strategic tool chain
Deeply passionate about continuous learning and innovating using the latest and greatest in engineering, cloud and open source