Java Angular JS Consultant (GC-EAD,GC,USC)
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services. Job Description
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Good Communication and Analytical Skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
Note:-This is a Full-Time & Permanent job opportunity for you. Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply. No OPT-EAD, H1B & TN candidates please. Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume. Summary
Function: Information Technology