IT Sr. Software Developer
Position: Corporate Controller
Location: Carmel, IN
Founded in 1991, TCC is a Verizon Authorized Retailer with nearly 900 locations in 38 states from coast to coast. Our long-standing relationship with Verizon Wireless allows the company to make its services more accessible to customers while offering unparalleled customer service and competitive pricing. As a Culture of Good, Inc., company, TC
C encourages employees to give back in every community it serves.
TCC is a Top Workplace in Indiana, awarded by Indy
Star. See what our employees are saying about us:
The senior software developer works as part of a team in the design and implementation of our corporate software applications. This role leads requirement analysis and writes technical specifications as a basis to develop, review, and debug projects. Recommends product revisions or enhancements based on end user testing and feedback. Maintains adequate knowledge of current and evolving technologies to implement solutions that address business challenges.
Key activities for this role include:
Design User Interfaces that are clean, intuitive and functional.
Develop software for multiple targets (desktop, web, mobile).
Develop and maintain SQL Databases, procedures, jobs and scripts.
Communicate technical ideas and methods to an end user audience using written and verbal
Work with end users to gather requirements, analyze processes and identify the root business
challenges that are presented.
Document problem definition, analysis and proposed solution specification.
Analyze and recommend changes to existing code, frameworks, applications and processes.
Create applications that address business challenges and follow the documentation produced as
the development specification.
Maintain knowledge of current and evolving technologies and methodologies to implement
solutions addressing business challenges
Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in solutions and/or platforms.
Plans, organizes, and guides projects and subordinate employees.
Serves as the project leader for implementation of various system projects, as directed by
Complete any additional tasks as required and assigned by the Supervisor.
The accomplished individual will possess the following experience:
8+ years as a software or application engineer
Clear, effective written and verbal communication
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Attention to detail
In-depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack (DevOps, C#, GIT, MS SQL)
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SPA Experience
- Microsoft Azure
The accomplished individual will have the following attributes:
- Adaptability must adjust quickly to changes in business or IT strategy.
- Negotiation Skills ability to resolve issues, prioritize efforts and manage resources.
- Self-Motivation will take unsolicited actions toward achieving overall objectives.
- Strong Communication strong written and verbal to influence, lead and motivate others.
- Customer Focus Ability to establish strong relationships across all levels of organization.
- Leadership demonstrated leadership capabilities, ability to organize and motivate.
- Strategic & Execution-oriented possesses the ability to balance strategic visions and execution capabilities to deliver results.
- Progressive conceptual, analytical and strategic skills and a vigorous thought process.
- Team Player the ability to sell change effectively and influence others.
- Problem-Solver relentless sense of urgency, strong intellectual horsepower, thorough and insightful with a can do attitude.