IT Development Manager at WorkRocket in Englewood, CO
IT Development Manager
This is a rare opportunity to join the IT department with a full-service glass and glazing contractor where you will be involved in creating a system from scratch that the entire company will depend on. Imagine a more rewarding and fulfilling career where you will utilize your IT expertise and knowledge towards leading, building and fine-tuning the product development department to improve the overall manufacturing processes within the company.
Due to growth, J.R. Butler, a full-service glass and glazing contractor, is searching for an experienced Lead IT Developer to join their team in the Englewood, CO area.
Enjoy more freedom as a key contributor and help shape the way the company operates at a fundamental level. We don t believe in using off-the-shelf software to run our operations and are looking for someone who isn't afraid to innovate and solve real business problems using their talent. Work with a small team where you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and interests in emerging technologies to solve old business problems in a new way.
As a member of the J.R. Butler team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation Annual Salary starting at $90k, commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package Low-cost medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and dependents!
STD, LTD, life insurance offered as well.
- Paid time off Holidays and vacation time paid.
- Growth and advancement J.R. Butler s core value is growth!
They offer many opportunities and programs for professional and personal advancement for their employees.
- Extra perks!
All employees are encouraged to enjoy the game room, lunchroom, and on-site library!
- .Net Core/C#
- Domain Driven Design architecture
- T-SQL, particularly SQL Server
- Blazor (Web Assembly) or proficiency in JS data binding libraries such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Entity Framework Core and/or other ORM libraries
- Familiarity with common UI libraries/specifications, such as Bootstrap or Material
- Familiarity with other persistence methodologies such as graph, time-series, and schemaless
- SignalR, WebAPI
- Visual Studio
- Github and common source control best practices
- Work with junior developers to establish and implement project tracking methodology
- Work with the team to prioritize projects
- Use your background and experience to help develop architecture standards and approaches that will exist on all projects
- Help to create systems for maintaining production products
- Balance your desire to innovate with new platforms and tools, against your desire for scalability and maintainability with a small team
- Help develop user stories by meeting with and discussing projects with stakeholders
- Coach and mentor developers using your core values of development and architecture
- A love for simple but powerful user interface and user experience, even when creating line-of-business software
About the Company: J.R. Butler, your glass and fenestration expert, was established in 1994. Our company incorporates engineering, manufacturing, and installation, enabling us to be in full control of our customers experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have proven experience as an IT Developer and leading a team, then J.R. Butler wants to hear from you!
Experience with C#, Frontend (HTML, JS, CSS), and Architecture (i.e. Domain Driven Design) is a huge plus!
Don t miss out on this opportunity!
Please click Apply Now or ...@workrocket.com
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.