IOS Application Developer at L&T Infotech in Irving, TX
L&T InfotechIrving, TX
IOS Application Developer
* 4-6 years in an Apps Development role. String Experience with Java, IOS/ Android, Web Development,.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
* Experience in running high traffic, distributed, cloud based services
* Skilled at working with third party service providers
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Address a variety of responses to problems, questions, or situations by applying established criteria to directly influence development outcomes. In doing so, use the right technology to solve technical challenges required to deliver small scale features and functions and / or supporting aspects of a larger program efforts.
* Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming and accountable for development, design, construction, testing and implementation and write secure, stable, testable and maintainable code.
* Expected to operate with autonomy, while some oversight and direction may be required.
* Engage in digital applications development, risk technology, Middleware, Mainframe applications, Non Mainframe applications, Analytic Model Development and Application support activities to meet specific business needs of user areas and to test systems to ensure integrity of deliverables.
* Expected to provide sound understanding of application development concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
* Consult with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommend programming solutions for customer exposed systems.
* Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
* Clearly articulate development and timeline dependencies.
* Have good working relationships with team members, manager, and peers.
* Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. (i.e., Sonar.
Qube Findbugs). This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)How will you grow?
* Role-based Training programs
EducationPrograms (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
* We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
* Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTIWhat's in it for you?
* Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
* Roll over vacation days
* Commuter benefits
* Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
* Certification reimbursement
* Rewards and recognition programs
* Innovative and collaborative company cultureWe are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nearest Major Market: Irving.
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Mainframe, Java, Middleware, Technology
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.