INTERVIEW EVENT – Hiring AngularJS Developers (Perm or Contract)!!!
accesso INTERVIEW EVENT
August 15 - 17, 2017
Lake Mary, FL, USA
accesso Passport® continues to grow rapidly and we are in immediate need of experienced AngularJS UI Engineers on either a contract or full-time basis. We will be hosting an Interview Event in August, where prequalified candidates will participate in technical team interviews as well as have the opportunity to meet with our development and senior leadership in Lake Mary, Florida.
What We Need
A strong UI Engineer experienced in developing scalable, secure, enterprise-level AngularJS web applications. You will will work alongside a team of front-end AngularJS ninjas and ninjettes to maintain and enhance our flagship eCommerce product, client access control and a host of best-in-class web solutions. You’ll be expected to participate in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions as part of our Agile development process. We move fast and as priorities shift, you’ll need to keep up with your peers. We need someone who can code, collaborate and contribute.
Who We Are
accesso Technology Group, plc® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. accesso Passport® is one of four product lines of the accesso brand, joining the accesso Technology Group in 2012, and is the attractions industry’s leading eCommerce provider with 28+ million tickets sold online per year and over $1 billion processed transactions annually.
Our accesso Passport® OnSite, OnLine and OnTheGo modules are leveraged by clients worldwide. With deployments in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, we help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment, commitment to innovation, and focus on security.
Who You Are
- Written unit tests for web applications
- Experience with task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Developed internationalized web applications
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- Take pride in the code that you write – quality first!
- Are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
- You’ve worked with server-side Java applications
- You’re comfortable in a Unix environment and can write shell scripts
- Experienced with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of advanced deployment mechanisms and continuous integration models
- You’ve scaled applications on a global level
- You’ll be reporting to a Software Development Manager
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- We have openings for both full-time employment as well as 6-month contract with the potential (but no guarantee) to roll permanent.
- You must be able to work onsite alongside your other Passport® team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!