InterSystems IRIS Developer (100% REMOTE)
Urgently Hiring for a full-time and direct-hire Inter.
Systems IRIS Developer!
This position is 100% REMOTE | WORK FROM HOME
Systems IRIS Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE | Work from home
Industry: healthcare technology
Systems IRIS, Java.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of New York, NY, we are a REMOTE healthcare technology company bringing brand new approaches to the way medicine is delivered to the real world!
Our company was founded in 2012 by four physicians who set a goal to increase productivity enhancements while reducing the burdens on healthcare professionals and on patients.
You will be working with 3 teams of 2 developers/engineers to further build our health monitoring platform for patient care who require extra assistance. We are looking for a developer with hands-on development experience with the full life cycle of software development (SDLC). Our front-end is built on Java.
Script/Angular and our back-end is built on Inter.
Systems technology. Top Reasons to Work with Us
A lot of opportunities to advance your career with a growing company
Fun Environment: Work in a fun environment where we preach work hard and play hard attitude
Work: Work on exciting projects from the comfort of your home.
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and/or 5+ years of related practical work experience
- Experience with Intersystems required
- Experience with source control
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Healthcare IT working with HL7 and other EMR and Lab integrations
- Experience with full-stack development, with Angular experience preferred.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to James@Cyber.