We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape our business as a Head Software Developer/Integrator.
A Company to Be Proud Of
BeepBeep Software is a newly formed entity wholly owned by ACME Constructors. We are excited to bring this company to the same successes and growth that ACME has enjoyed over the past 70 years. We invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our people are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver every time.
Our key values – Customer Driven, Hardworking, and Positive – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver in a positive manner with the customers' goals in mind every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding a new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A Role You Will Love
Responsible for researching and resolving production support issues. Designs, develop, tests and implements solutions to resolve production support issues and enhance applications. Designs and develops applications in a Microsoft and Angular development environment and will be responsible for adhering to current development procedures and techniques. Responsible for integrating applications with customers ERP systems.
- Provide technical application support for internal applications and the external web site.
- Design, develop, test and implement web-based and SQL Server applications utilizing standard development procedures and techniques to resolve application issues or complete project requests that support the requirements defined by users and analysts.
- Work collaboratively with team members and business partners in defining, designing, developing and implementing technology solutions to resolve application issues and improve business functions.
- Execute production deployments.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects, which includes the design and execution of acceptance test plans to ensure a successful implementation.
- Understand the total computing environment and daily operations and understand the impact of planned changes.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
What We Need from You
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to resolve application issues quickly and maintain effective working relationships with customers and technical teams.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Angular, .NET, and C#.
- Demonstrated experience with database integration.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1-2 Years of supporting (testing and implementation) of web-based and SQL Server applications to resolve application issues or complete project requests.
- Soft skills like excellent communication and customer service skills are important.
- Demonstrated experience with adhering to usability, design and development standards.
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of unit testing, performance testing, and user acceptance testing, and with the development lifecycle and software development methodologies.
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
- Flexible schedule
- Team first mentality
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
BeepBeep Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.