GUI Software Engineer (Up To 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. We are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join the GTOS development team. We develop and maintain an innovative grid-based signal processing architecture solving hard computational problems in near real time for the mission success of our customers. As a GUI Software Engineer, you will be deeply involved providing graphical interfaces providing configuration, control, status, and analytics for this critical operational system. You will lead the charge designing and implementing robust web applications allowing effective control of the system as well as meaningful visualization of data products. In cooperation with system engineering, you will elicit human-machine use cases and requirements from our customers, as well as support training of fellow team members and government customers. You will join a dynamic team highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make mission-critical decisions. What You'll Get to Do: As a GUI Software Engineer you will:+ Be a key member of a dynamic small team where your work rapidly contributes to operational products and you will have a strong connection to the impact of your work+ Lead the charge on modernizing GTOS graphical user interfaces.+ Develop an understanding of our processing architecture, system control interfaces, and data products then use that knowledge to build robust web user interfaces reducing customer workload while designing visualization products enhancing real world operational understandingYou'll Bring These Qualifications:+ BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 5 years in Software Development+ Strong troubleshooting skills supporting a mission critical operational environment+ Significant interactive web application design and implementation skills+ Ability to define, design, and implement robust RESTful interfaces+ Extensive working knowledge of HTML/CSS and Java
Script+ Extensive working experience with Java
Script frameworks such Node or Angular+ Experience with development and build tools such as Git, GitLab and/or Jira+ Linux Proficiency+ An active TS/SCI w/ poly clearanceOne or More of These
QualificationsWould be Nice to Have:+ Strong competence in scripting languages such as Python+ Experience in data visualization and high-performance rendering+ Experience with heavyweight GUI toolkits such as Qt/PyQt, JavaFx or Java Swing+ Familiarity with signal processing data products and mission processing systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job LocationUS-Aurora-CO-DENVERCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.