The Payment Integrity team is expanding for 2020 and beyond!
We're looking for talented engineers to join our team who can help us build our next-generation data mining analytic platform. You'll be exposed to technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, C, Microsoft Azure, React, Angular, and many others as needed.
Job Responsibilities- Perform all phases of software engineering application design, code development and testing (unit testing, automation, deployment, and support)
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Provide technical support and consultation for a wide variety of application and infrastructure questions
- Participate in an Agile.
Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
- Perform code reviews via Pull Requests and provide meaningful feedback to peer developers
- Attend Agile ceremonies
- Support architectural decisions that implement the product roadmap
- Push for technology solutions that create a better work environmentexperience for developers
- Work with the dev team and product management to create great features!
Job Qualifications- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ yr practical experience of developing solutions within cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Open.
Shift, K8s, or Azure
- 4+ years in the software engineering profession with demonstrated success designing and building high-quality, commercial software applications
- 1-2+ years of development experience using Angular or React and RESTful APIs
- .Net Core. Net
Experience- Experience in using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile SAFE, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Solid time management, communication, decision making, and presentation skills
- Display a strong desire to achieve and attain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Strong experience of operating in a quickly changing environment and driving technological innovation to meet business requirement
- This role requires a qualified candidate to be based in Nashville, TN or surrounding area
- Proven track record of building relationships across cross-functional teams
Preferred Qualifications- Possess a technical degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Have used several of the following technologies (or equivalent) Kafka, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Spark, HDFS, Logstash, Kibana,
- IPython Notebook, Zepellin
- Familiarity with ORM patterns
- Understand unit-testing and at least one unit-testing framework
- Demonstrate being an avid supporter of the Open Source software community
- Comfort operating in a Linux terminal andor overall Linux experience strongly preferred