Full Stack Web Developer
Description If you are a Web Developer in search of a new opportunity, Robert Half Technology might have a job for you. Candidates with a strong command of enterprise systems, an excellent coding skillset, and the ability to think outside the box, will be preferred for this position. Find out more about how you can play a pivotal role in bringing projects to life. Call today This full-time opening is for a Web Developer in Hilliard, Ohio. What you get to do every day Identify business needs and support company goals by adapting solutions to meet them Work through complex business practices to establish simple solutions using best of breed tools Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions Drive and code solutions using creative solutions Collaborate with key partners to ensure on-time delivery of tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment Requirements
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into various web languages
- A real enthusiasm for developing end-to-end solutions that power a positive user experience
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- 3 years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
- AngularJS experience
- MySQL experience
- Foundational knowledge in HTML CSS MySql
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java.
Script as well as Knowledge of AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues, as well as experience with Video content on Web Pages
- Recent experience with server-side languages
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies If you feel this role matches your credentials please contact Chris Ferguson or Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities
- fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go Contact your local Robert Half Technology office ator visit www.roberthalf.comjobstechnology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer MFDisability.