Full-Stack Software Engineer - Java/Angular
Let's do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we're focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together. Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let's be better together. Moda Health is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Java Software Engineer to design, implement, document, and maintain internally and externally-facing web applications. The ideal candidate will also have some experience developing and supporting Single Page Applications (SPA) and has a desire to build on that experience. Primary Functions:
* Works with project managers, team members, and business analysts to define requirements for enterprise applications.
* Designs web interfaces and processes to incorporate data from backend systems
* Creates and unit tests code using Java and open source frameworks
* Documents designs, code and data flows
* Maintains and enhances enterprise applications
* Provides technical support to application users
* Keep current with new tools, technologies, and development methodologies.
* Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
* Performs other duties as assignedAre you ready to be a betterist?
If you're ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it's time to discover what's possible. Together, we can be more. We can be better. Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.