Apple Media Products Engineering - Full Stack Software Engineer
Apple Media Products Engineering
- Full Stack Software Engineer
Culver City , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 9, 2020
Role Number: 200161700
- At least 5 years experience in a professional programming position.
- Experience building applications with Java,Net, C++, or Python.
- Experience modeling data in relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience querying search engines (i.e.
- Experience building on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience writing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture and server side technologies.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with digital media formats for video is helpful.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
We're a new team, and all of our work is green-field. We're looking for a Full-Stack engineer who dives deep into tech and is trusted by their peers to come up with the best solutions for any problem. We design as a team, we code review each others work, and we invest in automated testing and deployments. We look for phenomenal teammates who are able to tackle problems under tight constraints and deliver forward-thinking solutions. The team builds tools and systems to scale and optimize the Apple TV+ video content post production workflows. Our entire tech stack is on cloud-based infrastructure, from the UI to the data, and everything in between. The ideal Full-Stack engineer will collaborate with Apple's Design team to create a new user experience for our customers, and collaborate with our Back-End engineers to build the secure and scalable corresponding APIs and services.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
See job description