Full Stack Software Engineer – Angular & Python – Immediate Full Time Opening at Cigna
In this role, you will interface with Cigna's Regulatory and Legal compliance teams, translating business requirements into executable format, automating and generating the required reports in a timely and quality fashion.
This is a highly collaborative team in an Agile environment. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business, our Customers and our Clients.
The position may be located in one of these U.S. office locations: Denver, CO, Bloomfield, CT or in our midtown Mahattan - New York City office.
- Full stack developer with an emphasis on Angular and who has knowledge of python coding
- Well versed with containerizing code using docker / openshift / kubernetes
- Candidate should possess strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Continuous learner who will learn and use the skills on board on a day-to-day basis
- Individual contributor with great entrepreneurial skills who takes 100% ownership of work assigned and then runs it to completion
- Backend: Python, SQL, mainframes (optional), Hadoop, Hive, Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins, UDeploy, unit testing, 100% test coverage of code, Ansible
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations