Full Stack Senior Developers
Visa status: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Tax Terms: W2, 1099
Corp-Corp or 3rd Parties: No
Full stack Senior Developer – 3 Openings:
Client: Educational Company
Location: Ewing & Princeton NJ area
Duration: 6 month contracts initially
IV Process: 1 ½ hour video IV
Start: Immediate (remote and then onsite once Covid lifts) – local candidates to NJ/NY/PA areas preferred
1. Highly motivated full stack Senior Developer willing to work on Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend.
2. More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
3. More than 3 years of experience in working with NodeJS and Type
Script or any other JS implementation.
4. Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts in Java and Java
5. Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
6. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
7. Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
8. Experience in building RESTful APIs.
9. Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
10. Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
11. Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
12. Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
13. Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
14. Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
15. Experience in debugging AWS native applications using Cloud
Good to have:
1. Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB.
2. Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar.
3. Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS.
4. Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other log search tool.
5. Mobile app development experience using hybrid frameworks like React Native/Flutter.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interacts with the Team Lead and Business Analysts to understand features and design for implementation.
2. Designs, develops, and implements modern web-based/backend applications to support business requirements.
3. Performs hands on coding using Java/NodeJS/Python/Angular & writes unit test cases for good code coverage.
4. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.