My teammate and I are working on several Node engineering roles in the Philadelphia area currently offering remote work but with expectations to later return to office periodically. If you have built complex web applications with a Node.js back end or love writing RESTful API's, let's talk. If you enjoy working on an AGILE team and collaborating with senior and junior engineers, let's talk. If you love cheese and just want a recommendation, let's talk.
Besides these Node engineering roles, we have several other Java
Script-specific positions. Most companies are offering benefits, excellent paid time off and potential bonuses.
RequiredSkills & Experience
- 5-10 years of professional software engineering experience
- Expert experience in Java
- Expert Node.js experience
- Knowledge of cloud best practices, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Any other back end technologies: C#, Java, PHP, Python, .NET, Ruby
- Object-Oriented Programming languages
- RESTful API Development, Creating and Consuming
- Unit testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Docker or other container solutions
- GitLab is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian development tools
- Any UI knowledge in React, Vue, Elm, Angular, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On, new development
- Competitive Pay: $115,000-125,000/year
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, paid vacations
- 100% Remote
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Modern technologies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.