Full Stack Java Developer
Meet our professionals CGI An employer of choice Position Description Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a Full
CGI is seeking a AWSMicroservices hands-on engineer along with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior Test Driven Development
- BDD, TDD) and respective tools, to become a part of a dynamic team located in Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette LA This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies. This Engineer will be a key contributor to our Digital practice and will have the below responsibilities bull Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios bull Continuously improve software engineering practices bull Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies bull Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you. Your future duties and responsibilities Full-stack developer with strong front-end or API development experience along with AWS stack. You must be comfortable enhancing and extending APIs as needed. Actively contribute to software development strategy and product roadmap specific to application development Drive solution design thought leadership, for a customer -centric perspective Ability to understand and translate business requirements into meaningful end to end solutions Lead team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts Understand functional specifications and use case designs. Application Development Responsibilities to support and develop back end apis . Determines user requirement feasibility, supports solution design, project planning, establishes priorities and monitors progress Implements technical changes to improve the teamaposs effectiveness Plan out system enhancement implementation roadmap Resolve conflicting priority among projects and ad-hoc requests Coordinates with team resources to integrate project with other applications and releases and ensure appropriate skillset alignment and staffing Participate in and growing strategic partner relationships to support growing demands on the delivery organization Guide development resources through migration to Agile development methodologies Required qualifications to be successful in this role Desired Skills Experience Programming Cloud
- AWS Stack
- Lambda, Elastic Search, Dynamo, SNS, SQS, MySQL, EKS, EC2 API (Spring, Type
Scripts, NodeJS) OR UX
- Angular ( any combination works as long as you have worked on AWS) Devops Jenkins Terraform Gitlab Monitoring Tools
- Splunk, Dynatrace, APM, Cloudwatch Expectations Quick learner Driver and not a follower Willingness to learn take up challenges Problem Solving skills
- Provide solutions and ability to justify Hands-On with Programming languages namely Spring, Type
Script, NodeJS, Angular JavaJ2EE
- 6 years Spring Boot
- 4 years Angular
- 3 years NodeJS
- 3 years AWS
- 3 years DevOps
- 2 years Skills Java Spring DevOps Node. Js What you can expect from us Build your career with us. It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CG
I is at the center of this change-supporting our clientsapos digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com httpswww.cgi.com . No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at mailto . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned. We make it easy to translate military experience and skills Clickhere httpscgi-veterans.jobs to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members. All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment andor level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGIaposs legal duty to furnish information.