Full Stack Java Developer Angular, ReactJS
Span is a leading source of Risk Advisory, Managed Analytics and Technology Solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
We are seeking a senior full stack Java Developer to join us as contractor to work with our team in Mclean.
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Front End Skills: Single Page Applications (ReactJS, Angular 4,Java
Script, CSS, HTML ), Responsive Design
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, JVM (Java
- Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Cloud
Formation, etc), Docker, Ansible.
- Automation Testing: Cucumber,Selenium, ATDD, Protractor, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional Testing
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory,Docker,Kubernetes
- Build Tools: maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm
- Bachelor/Masters Degree
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
- 2 years of experience with NoSQL/RDS database
- 5-7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.