Full Stack Engineering Lead
We are on a mission to digitize the Payment Technology with innovations using cutting edge technologies. We are constantly on the look for the next big thing – and are continuously innovating.
We are looking for motivated Lead Developers with a passion for creating and enhancing innovative products to help our customers with digitizing their financial technology infrastructure. At this time, we are focusing on expanding our Core Engineering division with multiple roles at varying experience levels.
We are looking for a Lead Developer with experience in Java Stack for our Alpharetta office, who can develop the solution from ideation through production rollout with support of junior developers.
The role involves hand-on development, testing and fielding questions from stakeholders from IT and business. In this role, you will work on Products that involve Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservice Architectures, AWS, REST, JSON, XML, SQL, GraphQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Cassandra, Hadoop, and PostgreSQL, to name a few.
You will be expected to own all technical aspects of the product – including Dev Ops aspects, CI/CD, and Platform - leveraging the self-service tools made available by our Framework Teams.
What Part Will You Play?
- Typically reports to an Associate Director or above – manages the day to day development aspects of the complete product.
- Lead Software Engineer on the team and pays Technical Product Owner functions as needed
- Engages in dialogue with business and technology teams to scope the solution, perform the POC and drive the delivery of MVP
- Helps other developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Collaborate with other Tech Leads to continuously improve our practices, standards, and frameworks
- Research trends in the current technology domain, discover new tools and garner the consensus for internal adoption
- Maintain an active online profile – Git, LinkedIn, etc.
What Are We Looking for in This Role?
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Five Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
- Front End Engineering Experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically a minimum of 4 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing, and Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.