Full Stack Engineer- Digital Innovation Team
Our company is in a mission to digitize the Payment Technology with innovations using cutting edge Technologies. We are constantly on the look for the next big thing – and are continuously innovating. We are looking for motivated Lead Developers with a passion in creating and enhancing innovative products to help our customers with digitizing their financial technology infrastructure. At this time, we are focusing on expanding our Core Engineering division with multiple roles at varying experience levels.
Summary of This Role
What Part Will You Play?
- Works under the guidance of Lead Software Engineers, Tech Leads and Architects.
- Helps other Junior developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Development of APIs, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Master and be a SME in the technology domain of the platform
- Maintain an active online profile – Git, LinkedIn etc.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Four Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
- Front End Engineering Experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.
The Companies Minimum Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 4 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.