Full Stack Engineer
Title: React Engineer
Duration: 6 Months (Intent For Long Term Extension)
Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Remote Until Further Notice)
We are in need of a React Engineer to join our Fortune 75 MSO client in the Denver Tech Center. Data driven decision-making is a core tenet of this team, and the Distillery team enables this process. Distillery is an internally developed platform that enables the full lifecycle management of A/B Experimentation on customer facing applications. This position will be responsible for full stack web development of the Distillery Platform using React, Type
Script, Node.js, and other open-source technologies.
- 4+ years professional experience developing web applications using modern web development frameworks (Angular, React), with at least 1 of those years being React
- Thorough understanding of Java
Script, CSS3, and HTML5
- 2+ years of experience building scalable, performant RESTful services in Node.js, Java, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and SQL MySQL preferable
- Github, GitLab, Jira, Confluence, or related tooling experience
- Experience with application AB testing and/or application configuration management
- Hands on experience with GraphQL
- Hands on experience with Type
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
You will have the opportunity to create internal UI applications that pull together aggregated experimental data. You will work within the full stack, however focus on the front end to create these static visuals. You will be working in an incredibly agile and lean team that interacts with complex data sets, containerized environments, and server-side through front end of these internal projects.
Distillery is the team you will be contributing to, which distills A/B experiments to enhance new product iterations. This team handles the coordination of technical, data/backend, and product efforts on these experimentations, all with the intent of enhancing customer experience and further creating user-centric products.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU ?
This is a team that enables personalization and usability of multiple customer facing platforms. They are a blend of data and code, with a high level of stakeholder interaction. This director you will be reporting directly to is an incredible leader and empowers his leaders to make technical decisions.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.