Full Stack Developer
Do you have a passion for C# and .net while working on a large-scale implementation?
If you're looking for a way to unite your passion with a career that offers work-life balance, we have a role for you!
Opportunity Overview: Our client, a highly accredited organization in the public sector is seeking a very qualified candidate, like you, to fill a full stack developer role. We are seeking someone like you, who is proficient with C#, .net, .net core, and .net framework to help with a major ERP system implementation. Additionally, your skills as a team player and your ability to learn new technologies quickly will serve you well in this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the implementation of a large development effort with a new ERP system.
- Assist with translating various department requirements into functional components of the ERP system.
- Help identify gaps or trade-offs by effectively communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participate in recommending the most effective and efficient solution design over the course of the project implementation.
- Collaborate with peers and others to improve practices, processes, and tools for development, testing, and versioning, continuous integration, automated release and deployment of service changes, and operations and monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information science, or a related field.
- Four years' experience performing progressively more complex and responsible tasks, as they pertain to ERP systems and applications.
- Proficient with C#, .net, .net core, and .net framework.
- Familiarity with Java
Script and associated frameworks (Angular, React, Node. JS, Vue,)
- Experience in cloud application design such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with SQL, query design, data normalization, code versioning, branching, and release methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Estimated Start Date:
Location: Seattle, WA
In addition to the well-deserved accreditation of our client, they also offer extremely competitive benefits packages. The benefits include extensive support in areas of insurance, retirement, training/education, and many other job perks. Whether you're looking for a job that makes a difference, or a way to have more work-life balance
- our client offers the ideal opportunity for you.
To quickly apply
- fill out the online form and questionnaire below and attach your resume and cover letter (optional). If your background is a match for this specific role, then someone from our Recruiting Team will contact you soon.
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
*Please no solicitations from C2C or recruiting firms.