Full Stack Developer at Kforce in Jacksonville, FL
Kforce Inc.Jacksonville, FL
Full Stack Developer
Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Developer in Jacksonville, FL.
SummaryThe Full Stack (SEFS) is a major contributor in the design, development and delivery of the user's digital experience with modern web and mobile applications. The SEFS provides expert level advice on tools and platform direction for the Solution Delivery team and the enterprise. They have strong Java.
Script skills, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly, based on prior experiences with similar tools. This position will require superior written and verbal communication skills. The position will be required to work with individuals and cross functional teams to establish frameworks, architecture, develop and maintain our web based and mobile systems and applications. The position is also required to help supporting middleware integration systems with the enterprise ERP.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing modern web applications
- 5+ years of extensive and proven knowledge of Java.
Script Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, Knockout, React, etc.), HTML5, CSS/LESS standards and principles
- Experience developing front-end web user interfaces with Angular or React
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js and Express
- Experience working with Microsoft Share.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with Test
- Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Sinon, and Protractor
- Experience with build tools like webpack, npm, and gulp/grunt
- Expertise working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services
- Knowledge with DevOps (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment)
- Relational DBs such as MySQL, MS SQL, DB2, etc.
- NoSQL platforms such as MongoDB
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.