Full Stack Developer
Flowing Streams is a pioneer and global leader in Christian digital media. Our headquarters is in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Our vision is to build a state-of-the art global digital media platform to distribute fresh, cutting edge Christian content to all nations. The vision includes establishing media content centers around the world to produce Christian content in various cultures and languages. New media brands are under development. Flowing Streams rapid growth continues to explode in 2020 and beyond. An impressive video studio and production center is located at our Vero Beach headquarters. Flowing Streams content is distributed on all major digital media platforms including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chrome, and Fire. We are seeking media professionals with a passion to use their talent and skills to promote the Gospel of the Kingdom instead of Babylons filth. Flowing Streams was founded and is led by an innovative CEO whose career path included national marketing positions at CBN and TBN. Flowing Streams is a nondenominational church that adheres to a conservative, traditional, orthodox, reformed theology and worldview. Our working environment is a relaxed, friendly, family-oriented culture that emphasizes professionalism and excellence in all we do in the name of Jesus Christ. Vero Beach is one of the best places in America to live and raise a family. Located along the Atlantic coast, Vero Beach is close to Orlando, Daytona, and Palm Beach.
Flowing Streams is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support the design and development of a multimedia platform and other development goals. Youll be part of a cross-functional team thats responsible for the full development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design.
Initially, this will be a contracted position with the expected duration of 2-4 months. Based on the initial contracted period, there may be potential of an extended contract duration or other employment opportunities.
* Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
* Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
* Design user interactions on web pages
* Write effective APIs
* Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
* Create security and data protection settings
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Write technical documentation Requirements
* Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
* Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
* Familiarity with common stacks
* Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g.
HTML/ CSS, Java
* Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and Java
Script frameworks (e.g. VueJs, Angular, React, Node.js)
* Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* An analytical mind and attention to detail
* Familiar with Agile methods and Jira
* Experience developing native mobile apps, OT
T apps or PWAs Benefits
* Working on challenging and innovative projects
* Learning and applying new tools and technologies
* As a contractor, you will receive a competitive rate for your services