CIYIS is seeking an expert level full stack developer to support our client. In this role, the developer will support API driven Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development (test/behavior driven development), web services/UI integrations, and test of software applications and infrastructure while supporting the technical architect and the overall project team in delivering the software products.
- Provides expertise in developing and updating web applications including HTML, 5/XHTML, Cold
Fusion, CSS, PHP, Java
Script, SQL, JSON technologies, RDBMS, and related development tools.
- Experience with API Driven Development in an agile/DevOps environment.
- Leverages event and policy-driven micro-services architecture and API gateway technologies to develop various business capabilities keeping security as the top priority.
- Leverage serverless and/or container-based approach while building and delivering services.
- how expertise, proficiency, and desire to use industry-leading application development best practices (e.g.
TDD/BDD, CI/CD, leveraging modern frameworks like bootstrap, Angular, Loopback, etc.).
- Support the Lead Architect and perform a technical hands-on leadership role in the analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development. These activities will include communication with the user community during requirements analysis, prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
- Evaluate new software products and technologies and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones.
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
- Research and explore new solutions, technologies, and best practices and quickly prototype those to determine the validity of those for our environment.
- Perform assessment of internal operating systems, databases, and network architectures.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and product teams to design and launch new features.
- Conducts assignments on a broad range of tasks associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria as they apply to program technical tasks.
- Anticipates and addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Develops new technology approaches, modifies the structure of existing software products, and provides technical guidance to complex projects.
- Reviews final draft documents for conformity to requirements and completeness.
- Tracks preparation and delivery status of required deliverables.
- Attends and may lead meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings.
- Reports issues and problems and recommends solutions.
- 10+ years of hands-on software development experience and expertise on various tools, integrations frameworks, and design patterns.
- 5+ years of experience on Node.js and Angular based applications.
- 5+ years of experience on JAVA and related frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience Highly experienced with back-end programming languages: .NET, Java
Script, Node.js, Python.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Java
Script, jQuery, REST and JSON.
- 3+ years of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment.
- Preferred experience with Jira or a similar scrum management tool.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using a full stack web development approach and/or model-view-controller architecture.
- Experience with object-oriented programming techniques, client/server development, cross
- browser development, and Unix/Linux.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection for web applications.
- Proficient experience using Java
Script libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with Git for version control.
- Experience with No-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Experiencing using Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure (nice to have).
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- U.S. Citizen
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.