Full Stack Developer
Wiredelta is looking for the next Brendan Eich of this world, who abandons conventional wisdom in order to create innovative, out-of-this-world applications. When faced with almost impossible requirements from a client, you respond with next-level solutions that would blow even Linus Torvalds away! Wiredelta is a fast growing web and mobile development agency and we are on the hunt for a talented and all-around awesome Full Stack Developer to join our Copenhagen office. So get your energy drink ready and prepare yourself for an exciting journey in conquering the digital world!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Server-side languages like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx etc.
- Database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, TypeScript etc.
- Mobile languages such as Ionic 3, React Native etc.
- Education: Software/Engineering Degree, or potentially being self-taught
- 2+ years experience in client-side and server-side web technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work schedule: Full-Time and/or Part-Time
- Compensation: Competitive, depending on skill level and experience
- Apply with resume, cover letter and portfolio at: https://wiredelta.com/jobs/development/full-stack-developer/en or by sending the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org