Full-Stack Software Engineer
Full-Stack Web Application DeveloperType: Direct-HirePay: $90,000-120,000
• Web Tech Skills:
• Programming Languages:
JS, Java, Python, C++, C#
• Geospatial Technology Skills: Open Source Geo APIs AJAX, MapBox, or JS API, CARTO, ESRI AGOL JS Web API's (Google Maps, Bing Maps)
• Team Tools: Git, Jira (or similar)
• Database Tech Skills: ElasticSearchMongoDB, Neo4J, GraphQL, SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server,
• Cloud Tech Skills: DevOps (CI/CD, Infrastructure, Networking, IAM), Cloud Computing Stack (GCP, Azure or AWS), Microservices, Containers (Docker), Serverless, Linux
• Design Experience:
OOP/OOD concepts, including inheritance, overriding vs overloading, Interfaces, separation of concerns, domain driven design, generics, dependency injection, Usability and user experience (UX) design. Position Scope: Application Development (50%)
• Develop Dashboards, Data Management Tools, Mission Data Management applications
• Develop interfaces into existing systems that provide a user friendly and streamlined workflow into managing and maintaining data across disparate systems.
• Provide expert-level software application development in support of the CDOT Chief Data Office.
• Use an agile-based, hybrid, project management approach that focuses on the understanding, capture, and documentation of business processes and associated requirements prior-to and during application development activities. Prototyping and Evaluations (50%)
• Assist the Chief Data Office in prototyping new software (either trial software, open source software and/or different use cases for existing software).
• Evaluate new software tools and libraries by assessing their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risksbased on the current and future needs of the agency and office.
• Rapidly integrate new and existing software systems to provide demonstrable proofs of concept to showcasecapabilities and features
• Support other team members in demonstrating integration capabilities and possibilities with application prototypesJob Requirements: