Frontend Software Engineer (Remote)
What we are looking for:
Swimlane is looking for a Mid/Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing team and work on our core platform and open source projects
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment building version 1.0 products from scratch
- You have a technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with framework such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Protractor / Karma / etc.
- Experience building responsive UI
- Good sense for building visually appealing products.
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
- Some Node experience is a plus
This position is open for remote or placement in our headquarters in Colorado.
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Stackoverflow.
Swimlane is a leader in Security, Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR). Our platform empowers organizations to manage, respond to and neutralize cyber threats with the adaptability, efficiency and speed necessary to combat today's rapidly evolving cyber threats. By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real time dashboards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident response capabilities of over-burdened and understaffed security operations.
Swimlane was founded to deliver innovative and practical security solutions to organizations struggling with alert fatigue, vendor proliferation and chronic staffing shortages. Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response.
We are focused on tangible work products, not micro management, we support our employees in the personal and professional goals. This role will allow you to work on cutting edge technology and have an unprecedented impact on the future of an enterprise solution.