Frontend Software Engineer
Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and driving the development of early stage products from nascent concept through production scale and market launch reaching millions of end users. Creation of compelling web and mobile application frontends, the implementation of user-facing business logic, and integrating UI with backend services. You will:
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Participate in the ideation, brainstorming, and design phases of product development
- Partner with cross-functional team of Product, UX, and Data Science to create, build and deliver fresh, new approaches to the consumer experience in healthcare industry
- Write beautiful user interfaces
- Own the success of driving user interaction with our products
- Incubate successful prototypes to through production scale
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (React, Angular, Ionic, Android, iOS, Swift) preferred
- Digital health experience is a plus.
- A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change, and willing to try new things