Frontend Developer (Angular) at SNI Technology in Mc Lean, VA
SNI TechnologyMc Lean, VA
Frontend Developer (Angular)
Frontend Angular Developer.
About the Team:
We are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
As a member of the Team, you'll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Frontend Angular Developer, you'll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform hands-on Front
- End Development, write code and unit tests, do proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and perform testing using Protractor.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate.
What You'll Bring with You:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 7/8/9 (Not AngularJS)
- Experience with Protractor testing tool.
- Working understanding of Angular
- CLI and NodeJS
- Strong fundamentals of CSS (knowledge of Sass is a plus)
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking skills
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.