Senior Software Engineer - Front End Web/Mobile Frameworks
Toolbox No. 9 is seeking applicants for a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on modern front-end web and mobile application framework development. In this role you will:
* Build quality Front-End applications for mainly external clients & some internal initiatives.
* Work on a variety of types and sizes of projects. Everything from interactive microsites to enterprise applications.
* Interact, code, and play with UX designers, other front-end and server-side developers both on our internal team as well as our clients' teams.
* Help estimate new and ongoing projects of all types and sizes.
* Get the opportunity to try new technologies as well as hone your existing skills.
* Drive important development decisions for internal and client projects.
* Interface daily with our super-competent project managers to lead projects and manage strategy. The job requires:
* 3+ years experience using modern web application frameworks (React and Angular preferred)
* 1+ years lead developer experience on applications in React with Hooks and Redux in Typescript.
* Making high level architectural decisions for front-end web applications including build configuration, routing, and state management.
* Experience digesting RESTful APIs using front end tools.
* Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills as well as a familiarity with browser compatibility.
* Mastery of code and project collaboration tools with experience building applications in a team environment.
* Proficiency in helping create requirements for development. The ideal candidate:
* Has 2+ years experience as a lead developer on applications in React with Hooks and Redux in Typescript.
* Has some experience as a primary developer on mobile applications in React Native.
* Likes working on different types of projects and can manage different development contexts well.
* Has some familiarity with backend technologies (Node/Express, Ruby, SQL, Mongo).
* Enjoys leading development initiatives and interacting directly with clients.
* Has a good sense of humor.
* Is considerate of others and willing to help.
* Enjoys collaborating with other team members and gives and accepts constructive feedback.
* Thrives in our informal and casual, but highly professional work environment. Associated topics: angularjs, css, css2, css3, ecmascript, frontend, joomla, jscript, reactjs, web design