Front End Web Developer
Ref ID: 03220-#######997
Classification: Front End Web Developer
Compensation: $30.00 to $38.00 hourly
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a mid-level front-end web developer to support the Web Development department for our client. If you have experience with HTML, CSS, Java
Script, and other relatable frameworks and coding languages, apply now!
- Support and grow the development department by collaborating with website designers, back-end developers, and other employees
- Create new website pages in Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Use HTML, CSS, Java
Script, and jQuery to create responsive website designs and emails
- Work closely with other developers to keep projects on time
- Work with a variety of content management systems (CMS) including Word
Press, Drupal, Magento, Adobe Experience Manager, and Sharepoint
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end website development
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS, and Java
Script, and exposure to jQuery, React, and Angular
- At least 2 years of experience building responsive, modern websites from scratch
- A portfolio that showcases modern website design
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 The Creative Group.
A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.