Front End Superhero
- As a Front-End Developer, you will have an important role in the architecture & development of various applications within Solventure.
- You bring designs to life in the development team.
- You play an important role in exposing our software in a user-friendly way to the outside world and you like the challenge to simplify complex problems.
- At the moment, we are using the newest versions of the Angular framework (version 7 + migration from 4 to 7 planned).
- You will be a key member of the development team, with full involvement in the agile development life cycle from planning through launch of new product versions.
- You are triggered by the challenge to take the next step with a young, dynamic and growing company.
- Within the software team, you will work on the front-end for new innovations.
- You like to work in an entrepreneurial environment, where we move boundaries through a fresh and innovative mindset and in strong teams.
- You are open to identify new opportunities and projects within Solventure to further digitalize the supply chain
What we are looking for
- You have a good general knowledge of web standards (HTML, CSS, …) and programming (Typescript, …)
- Experience with Angular or React or other front-end single page application frameworks.
- You keep user experience in mind.
- You are familiar with REST API’s
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience with materialize, Node.JS, D3, Responsive design, …
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
- Experience with the agile way of working, the Atlassian software suite, DevOps, microservices, cloud environments, … can be another plus.
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch, French or German is a plus.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience
What we can promise
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package