Front End & Mobile Developer
Select Sires, Inc. seeks a Front End & Mobile Developer. The Front End & Mobile Developer will report to the Director of Application Development and will work in an agile team of developers, App Architects, QA, DevOps and SMEs to build web, mobile and desktop applications, as well as API's and services to meet the business demands. Occasional travel may be required.
- Build powerful and intuitive user experiences for internal and public users
- Write clean, well-tested Java
Script, CSS, and HTML
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as iteration planning, retrospective, and daily standups
- Proactively research possible issues affecting the availability of our platform
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, backend engineers, and customers to build impactful features.
- Build internal component libraries that will be used across products to ensure an uncommonly great user experience.
- Identify the most suitable technology stack and frameworks, including third-party components
- Provide technical consultation and estimates in response to customer inquiries for product enhancements, new project development.
- Produce conceptual design documents and detailed specifications aligned with architectural standards.
- Interact with other developers, project managers, business analysts, functional experts, or other key personnel to understand and validate user requirements and ensure that the application design meets business and technology requirements
Candidates must have:
- A bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or applicable work experience
- 3 + years of client-facing web application development and/or mobile application development
- Experience developing with Java
- Experience developing with Angular 7-9
- Experience with a Reactive Extensions for Java
- Understanding of state management (experience with NgRx is a plus)
- Experience creating and managing npm packages that are used across multiple projects
- Experience with SASS and/or SCSS
- Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture
- Understanding of REST services
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Practical experience with Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Experience with testing hybrid applications with Protractor and Appium is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile practices and processes
Qualified candidates should email a resume with salary requirement and employment history to by Wednesday, August 26, 2020.