|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Vancouver / Remote, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with the Dojo framework, having designed, built and maintained various applications.
- Experience with web and mobile development tools, technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less)
- Knowledge of responsive web and mobile design principles
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of version control and workflow, specifically Git
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Exposure to IBM Content Navigator (ICN)
- Knowledge of Java
- Ability to generate and optimize web graphics (gif / jpg / png / svg) plus CSS graphic sprites
- Experience in developing UIs interacting with large volumes of content residing in various Enterprise Content Management (ECM) repositories
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices
- Legal working status in Canada or the United States
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma
Intermediate to Senior, 3 to 5 years developer experience
Location is flexible, preference is Vancouver, Canada
How to Apply
Your contributions will have a direct impact on our growing company and you will have a genuine opportunity for both career and personal growth. The variety of projects will provide interesting challenges, and with the help of our talented team you will help to innovate and build our brand.
The right candidate will receive a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a comprehensive health and benefits plan and quarterly bonus program.
RKO supports a motivated and healthy lifestyle which includes education assistance and professional development, company events, laptop, mobile phone, home internet and a flexible working environment.
This is your chance to take on a new challenge and join a market leader that is passionate about building the future ECM for our clients across North America.
To interview us, please send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org