|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2017|
Job DescriptionFront End Developer – EY Intuitive - MAN001MS
Do you enjoy fast-paced, collaborative environments with smart people to bounce ideas off of in an Agile environment?
Do you desire constant exposure to the latest technologies and standards, promoting an ever-growing skill set?
Do you want to work for a company that supports your endeavors and encourages you to strive for more?
If you answered yes to any of these, we should talk.
EY Intuitive is a dynamic, user-experience research, design and development studio whose team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come from years of experience in user-centered design and development. We focus on creating highly interactive and specific experiences supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
- User research and analysis
- Design strategy
- Information architecture
- Data visualization
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Business process analysis and design
- Program and project management
The EY Intuitive practice is a part of the Digital Enterprise Transformation competency within the Performance Improvement practice. This practice works in collaboration with our customers and delivers repeatable, beautiful and simple digital experiences that our clients, their customers and their employees love.
Aside from the leading-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies and our people-centered values, what makes us different is our familial, fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you think joining our team can be mutually beneficial, well then, we’re looking forward to you joining us!
- As a front-end developer at the EY Intuitive practice, you’ll be expected to:
- Create experiences that come to life on digital devices, such as laptops, tablets and phones
- Leverage your technology experience to bring your ideas and those of others to life for others to experience
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies and artifacts
- Implement designs with other technologists and technology organizations
- Build and test user interfaces to our or clients’ specifications
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in technology or similar experience
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Experience with HTML5, Less, Responsive Experience
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Native Mobile Development Android and iOS a plus
- Working knowledge of React is preferred
- Experience with server side technologies such as Java, .Net, and Node
- Back-end database and server-side scripting language
- Experience with Photoshop and Sketch a plus
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Occasional local or national travel may be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.