From the acquisition of New Penn Financial by New Residential Investment Corp. comes NewRez. It's more than just a new name, it's new opportunities!
It's an exceptionally strong organization with a reputation for quality and a get-it-done attitude. Now backed by the financial resources, expertise and unparalleled capabilities that will allow us to rise like never before. Mission Statement: NewRez has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients.
* Looking for someone with broad UI and UX experience who can provide a fresh perspective in updating our many application UIs
* Understanding of browsers, browser rendering, and browser development tools
* Ability deliver web sites with cutting edge UI and design within a short amount of time
* Enthusiastic about both creating new applications and enhancing older applications.
* Understanding of UX best practices and their relationship to back-end design considerations
* Open to peer review and client\partner feedback
* Passion for developing beautiful\functional interfaces
* Confidence to demonstrate and explain new functionality in a group setting
* Ability to function as a team-player and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrates strong team interaction, time management, communication (oral and written) skills, ability to multi-task with minimal supervisionQUALIFICATIONS
RequiredSkills & Experience
* BS in UX design, HCI, computer science or a related field
* Angular 2+
* Self-starter that is comfortable interacting with the business and designing\developing solutions with minimal requirements
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Working practice of industry accepted design patterns and best practicesDesired Skills & Experience
* Mortgage Industry knowledge
* WireframingNewRez LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.
Angular DeveloperJuno Beach, Florida VDart, Inc. Aug, 05
Front End Web DeveloperRedwood City, CA Box Aug, 05
Front End DeveloperSan Jose, CA Spire Systems Aug, 05
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.